Below are descriptions of selected client engagements.
- Developed and implemented program strategy, managed campaign, and performed quality assurance for a telechannel acquisition program for one of the nation’s largest charge card issuers. Project deliverables included documentation and analysis of existing processes, design of revised business processes, employee training design and delivery, and back-end performance analysis. The resulting program achieved 200% of sales objective.
- Served in OCM project management role for multiple phases of an SAP implementation at multi-national consumer goods manufacturer. Developed project plans; managed integrated status reporting across several sub-projects, including creation of reporting template; guided risk management and issue resolution activities; coordinated on-time completion of project tasks across all process streams; developed key project deliverables as required.
- Served as project manager for a major national health provider leading audit system implementations, including project management, requirements definition, future state design, implementation coordination across multiple regions, and training and testing development.
- Led the development of the customer support department for a web-based start-up. Identified requirements, assessed potential solutions, recommended solution provider, managed system implementation, created supporting processes, and developed documentation.
- Designed and led facilitated series of meetings to develop the new vision and strategy for a financial regulator, at personal request of senior management. Wrote and co-designed project announcement brochure and other employee communication materials for the large re-engineering project that followed. The brochure was recognized by the Executive Director as a model for business line communications.
“Lesley’s tenacity and organizational skills allowed her to consistently drive the team toward results. Her attention to detail and ability to keep the end goal in mind ensured a thoughtful and thorough creation of tools and processes.” K.R., Client